Portfolio Browser is a simple, read-only version of the Portfolio Single User application that you are free to distribute with your catalogs, so that other users who do not own Portfolio can open and view your catalogs.
With the Portfolio Browser you can:
- View catalogs created in Portfolio
- create and save customized views
- create scratchpad galleries
- preview assets and their properties (such as keywords and metadata)
- copy assets
- email assets
- edit assets (with the external application of your choice)
- print images and contact sheets
- run a slideshow
Portfolio Browser can be exported from within the Portfolio application by choosing "Collect" or "Burn to Disc".